Too often, business management wonder why the chosen strategy does not work as it should. The most common reasons are:
- Insufficient understanding of the market and / or misinterpretation of its changes.
- The description of strategy is mystified and therefore it either is misunderstood or misinterpreted in the organisation
- The company’s core competencies do not support strategy implementation.
- The objectives and responsibilities required to implement the strategy are not sufficiently clear.
- The management team does not work well enough as a team.
- People do not commit to the strategy and continue working as they have always done